Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I have bought the dark brown leather boots, but the paint is falling off of them? What to do?

take them back!


if they are just scuffed you can cover it up with restorer, but if the material is coming away from the lining just through wear i%26#039;d demand a refund, it could be that there was a faulty batch. it basically comes down to ...


where did you get them?


from what are they made of?(leather, a coated leather, material or a synthetic)


how long have you had them?


what is wrong with them?

I have bought the dark brown leather boots, but the paint is falling off of them? What to do?
if they r new. i would demand a refund. they should not be chipping. i think the only thing to do, would be to get a refund, go to another store, and get dark brown boots in a different brand.
Reply:I hope you%26#039;ve kept the receipt on these boots. I would definitely return them something is very wrong when leather boots have been painted.


If there are used, I would seek a good shoe repair shop in my area and ask them if they can fix that problem.



knode-devel

No comments:

Post a Comment